Details & Amenities
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities: refrigerator/freezer, microwave, 100- cup coffee urn (filters not required), food preparation counters, 10 electrical outlets for small cooking appliances, sink
- Available tables include 15 6-foot round tables (seats 10 each), two 8-foot rectangular serving tables, four 8-foot rectangular conference tables and two 6-foot rectangular conference tables
- 80" flatscreen monitor available upon request. WiFi available
- Restrooms are located indoors, with public access from outside
- Outdoor seating available under covered porch on two sides of the barn, with uncovered, lighted seating also available
- Alcohol permitted with an approved Special Use Permit
Wedding Suite Rental
Beginning January 1, 2024, a wedding suite is available as an add-on for an additional $250 charge. There are two separate rooms; both rooms are included when reserved. Capacity is 10 per room. The suite is centrally heated and air conditioned. Restrooms are located directly next door inside the Himelright Lodge building. The rooms feature make-up stations, seating, garment racks, changing area and refrigerator.
Capacity & Pricing
- Rental time frame available: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Capacity: 150 people
- Summit Co. Resident: $750 weekdays, $1500 Friday through Sunday
- Non-Summit Resident: $1125 weekdays, $2250 Friday through Sunday
- Summit Co./non-Summit County Residents: Reservations (Friday through Sunday ONLY) may be made up to 18 months in advance (to the day). Cancellation re-use events must also be scheduled 18 months in advance (to the day).
- All other reservations may be made up to one year in advance (to the day). Cancellation re-use events must also be scheduled one year in advance (to the day).